About Your Mortgage Expert
Your Mortgage Expert is a family run business based in the heart of Salisbury, Wiltshire. We can help with your mortgage no matter where you live in the UK. We are committed to helping UK home buyers find the right mortgage to suit their needs and affordability. We promise to do things the right way and you can trust us to provide a personal and knowledgeable service.
Adam Nanson is Managing Director and has over 15 years’ experience offering mortgage broker advice. He started his mortgage advice career in Southampton and is now based in Salisbury. He has a wealth of knowledge and takes pride in helping people, like you, find the most suitable mortgage or protection product. Our aim is to save you money, time and stress. By speaking to us as your mortgage broker you will get:
– A no obligation conversation where we discuss your needs and affordability. We will ensure we understand you and your circumstances. We can do this either over the phone or in person if you live near our offices and would prefer a face to face meeting.
– We will review the whole of the market and compare all the mortgage lenders and products available and make the most appropriate recommendation for you.
– We ensure you understand our recommendation and will take time to explain the product, fees, rates and jargon.
– We will submit your application and deal with the mortgage lender on your behalf, taking the stress and hassle away from you.
– We will liaise between the mortgage lender, your solicitor and Estate Agent as required.
– We will be in contact throughout the process to ensure we answer any questions you might have. You don’t have to worry about being left in the dark.
Contact us to find out more We don’t charge for an initial consultation, so by speaking with us for mortgage advice, you won’t be under any obligation. And, once you have completed one mortgage with us, you will have free mortgage advice in the future.
Most forms of Buy to Let mortgage are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Please be aware that from 6 April 2016 higher rates of Stamp Duty Land Tax will be applied to the purchase of additional residential and non-residential properties. For further information visit the Government website on the consultation. Please note, by clicking on the link you will be departing from the regulated site of Your Mortgage Expert Ltd. Neither Your Mortgage Expert Ltd nor TenetLime are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the non-regulated site.
A MORTGAGE IS A LOAN SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.