Experts for Buy to Let Remortgage Advice
With the increasing squeeze on Buy to Let investors, it’s understandable that property investors are looking for ways to reduce their costs and improve their profits. One way to do this is by remortgaging to a new mortgage deal.
There may be many reasons why you’re looking for Buy to Let Remortgage Advice. Some of the most common reasons our clients tell us are:
- Your current fixed term or tracker mortgage term is coming to an end and you want to find a new deal
- You’re on a high mortgage rate currently and want to see if a new deal could save you money
- You’re looking to release some money from your property in order to expand your property portfolio
- You need to carry out improvements on your rental property and need to release some funds
Whatever your motivation for remortgaging, we can help.
With a Buy to Let remortgage, it is more important than ever that you weigh up all the costs to ensure you get the return on your investment. If there are fees to pay such as valuation fees, early repayment fees of conveyancing costs, we will make these clear up front. We will do all the calculations for you and carry out detailed research across multiple specialist lenders.
You are more likely to get a positive outcome if you use an expert like us. Contact us for Buy to Let Remortgage advice and let us do the hard work for you.
There is no guarantee that it will be possible to arrange continuous letting of the property, nor that rental income will be sufficient to meet the cost of the mortgage.
YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU REMORTGAGE.
Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
How we work
- Take time to get to know you and your intentions
- Personalised, hard working service
- Close relationships with specialist lenders
- Detailed research to ensure you save money
- Take care of the paperwork to minimise stress
- The experience to get a good result for you
Why choose us?
We are not like other brokers. We have over 80 years of experience in the mortgage and protection industry. Our clients include portfolio landlords, single property investors and Limited Company landlords. We have the expertise to make the difference for you. We have particular experience with working with Contractors and Self Employed people.
We have over 80 five star reviews on Google and over 90 verified reviews on VouchedFor. And we would love to work hard for you.
To speak to a member of the mortgage advice team about your Buy to Let Remortgage ring Your Mortgage Expert now on 01722 322683. Or complete a contact form using the link below.
Meet the team
Our small, friendly team is based in the heart of Salisbury, Wiltshire. But we can help you no matter where you live in the UK. Sometimes it’s nice to put a name to a face. So if you want to find out more about us, visit our Meet the Team page.
Our team has:
- Over 80 years of experience in the mortgage and protection industry
- All members of our customer facing team have mortgage qualifications
- We have over 80 five-star reviews on Google
- Have helped hundreds of Buy to Let investors
Dan Allen - Mortgage AdviserDan Allen has worked with mortgages for over 10 years. He takes time to understand different lender criteria. His wealth of knowledge means he will know which lenders will work for you situation.
Dan Harris - Mortgage AdviserDan Harris first started working in mortgages in 2004. Dan has great attention to detail and will do the hard work to ensure you get the right recommendation to help with your Buy to Let Property.