If you want to save money on your mortgage payments or release some money from your property, we can help. Contact us for independent, remortgage advice.
By remortgaging your property, you could save money. Do any of the following familiar?
- I’m on a fixed rate mortgage which has come to an end and I think a new, fixed rate might be better value
- I’m currently on a variable rate mortgage and I think a different arrangement might save me money
- I’ve been paying into an interest only mortgage for some time and I think it’s time to switch to a repayment mortgage
Whatever you need or personal situation, contact us and we’ll talk you through your options and see if we can save you money or find a mortgage that suits your needs better.
It might be that you want to free up some of the cash locked in your home for other things. Do any of the following describe your situation?
- I want to release some of the money in my home to carry out some home improvements and increase the value of my property
- I want to release some capital to spend on things other than my property
If you want to raise some money against you house, we can help. We’ll talk you through the risks of additional borrowing and help you understand whether you can afford the increased repayments.
OUR REMORTGAGE CUSTOMERS
Charlotte and Owen from Leeds were looking to remortage as their fixed-term mortgage had come to end and had transferred to the Standard Variable Rate. They were shopping around to get a cheaper deal.
There are a number of things you need to think about before you take steps to remortgage your property. We will talk you through all of these and ensure you are clear on all the risks and benefits before you proceed. Some of the things you should consider are:
- Would you incur any charges if you moved your mortgage?
- Would you get a better deal if you stayed with your current lender?
- Can you afford additional mortgage payments?
- What additional risks would you incur if you increase your payments or mortgage term?
We don’t charge for an initial consultation, so by speaking with us, you won’t be under any obligation. To find out more about our services and how we operate, visit our about us section.
A MORTGAGE IS A LOAN SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY AN EARLY REPAYMENT CHARGE TO YOUR EXISTING LENDER IF YOU REMORTGAGE.