Where are there New Build Homes available in Andover?
Most lenders class a new build as something that has been built within the last two years. So, there will be many new build homes within the Andover area. We can help put you in touch with local Estate Agents who are selling new build houses.
If you are hoping to buy a new Build from a Development site around Andover, there are many to choose from. These include:
- Drummond Park – Just outside Andover in Ludgershall.
- The Forum – A new development just 10 minutes drive from Andover train station.
- Shearling Meadows, Picket Piece – conveniently located close to Andover town centre
If you are interested in purchasing a New Build from any of these developments in Andover, we can help. We can talk you through the whole process, help explain how all the schemes work that can help with affordability and help you apply for the mortgage. We will work hard to get the home of your dreams.
A MORTGAGE IS A LOAN SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.
How does the Mortgage Process work for a New Build?
You’ll apply for a new build mortgage in a similar way to a normal mortgage. However, the process can be more complex.
When buying a new build, there are several things you need to consider when getting a mortgage.
Things you need to consider:
- Your mortgage lender will need to know that you are buying a new build. This is because you may need a mortgage that is arranged with a long delay between exchange and completion. Otherwise, there’s a risk that your mortgage offer might run out before your home is ready to move in to and then you’ll need to start the process again.
- With new build homes you often only have 28 days from reserving the house to exchanging. So the sooner you speak to your mortgage adviser to start the application process, the better.
- With most new builds you will need to put down a reservation fee to secure your property. You need to consider this within your overall affordability.
Our team of expert mortgage advisers can guide you through the new build process. We know which lenders have extended offer periods. We can also advise you on which lenders will be able to move swiftly in order to meet the 28 day exchange deadline.
Get in touch today to talk about new build home mortgage advice.
How we work
- Personalised, hard working service
- Search 1000s of deals from multiple lenders
- Detailed research to ensure you save money
- Take care of the paperwork to minimise stress
- By your side from application to completion
- The experience to get a good result for you
Why choose us?
We are not like other brokers. Our small, friendly team has over 80 years of experience in the mortgage and protection industry.
We have over 80 five star reviews on Google and over 90 verified reviews on VouchedFor. And we would love to work hard for you.
To speak to a member of the mortgage advice team about buying a new build home in Andover ring Your Mortgage Expert now on 01722 322683. Or complete a contact form using the link below.
How can Your Mortgage Expert help?
We can talk you through the whole process and make it all seem as simple as possible for you.
We have Brokers based in Andover and we have built up strong relationships with local property partners. Including estate agents, removal companies, conveyancers and more.
We know which lenders are more likely to be sympathetic to your personal circumstances. We will help complete all the paperwork and will by your side from application to completion.
Dan Allen - Mortgage AdviserDan Allen first started working in mortgages in 2012. Since then, he has helped lots of people buy new builds. Dan is based in Andover and has strong local contacts and property network connections.
Adam Nanson - Managing DirectorAdam Nanson has worked in the Mortgage Industry for over 20 years. His friendly approach will mean you'll understand the complicated bits and cut through the jargon. Adam has particular expertise with self employed and contractors.